Bruce Kelly, owner, MS, CSCS, has over 25 years of experience training/coaching in the fitness/training arena. During that time Coach Kelly has trained hundreds of athletes and non-athletes alike with a progressive, functional approach to improving movement. Mr. Kelly has a Masters of Science degree (MS) in Exercise as well as numerous training certifications including:
- CSCS-Certified Strength & Condtioning Specialist from the NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Assoc.)
- FMS Level 2 (Functional Movement Screen)
- NASM-PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
- Maxwell Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- USATF (US Track & Field) Level 2 Coach: Sprints, Hurdles & Jumps
- USAW (US Weightlifting) Sports Performance Coach
Mr. Kelly has also written extensively about training on both his blogs (go to http://fitnesstogether.com and click on blogger link) and for websites like www.strengthcoach.com.
The training approach at FT Media is based on sound, practical functional training methods that apply for youth and seniors as well as athletes.