Medicine Ball Exercises Part 2
Jul 3, 2014
Now that you’ve mastered the Front Lateral Raise, move on to these powerful workouts to really expand the benefits of your medicine ball routine. Once you feel comfortable with each of these, try each of the exercises standing on a BOSU balance trainer to really feel the effects in your core.
- Start with your feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Hoist the medicine ball above your head and throw it forcefully onto the ground. Hold your abdominals tight through the throw.
- Grab the ball and repeat.
Overhead Lat Flex
- Start with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the medicine ball over your head with your arms locked.
- Slowly move your body to one side by bending at your waist.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side.