FT Ohio Owner Named to Leadership Council
Mar 15, 2010
Fitness Together Names Leadership Council Members
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. – January #, 2010 – Fitness Together Franchise Corporation recently elected top franchisees and area directors from the personal fitness training network to serve on the company’s national Leadership Council. The council members will represent their peers across Fitness Together’s 363 studios to foster open communication with the Support Center. Among the newly elected was Jonathan Slain, co-owner of four Fitness Together studios in Northeast Ohio.
Leadership Council members were selected by territory and include:
(Vice Chairperson) Rick Coe, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Bethesda, MD, for the Northeast;
- Rick Anderson, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Matthews, NC, for the Southeast;
- Randy Zarecki, franchise owner of Fitness Togethers in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, for the Central U.S.;
- Debbie Peters, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Dana Point, CA, for the West; *newly-elected
- (Chairperson) Benjie Moser, area director of Fitness Together in Massachusetts, for the Northeast;
- Paul McKinnis, area director of Fitness Together in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Georgia, for the Southeast;
- (Secretary) Jonathan Slain, area director of Fitness Together in Kentucky and Ohio, for the Central U.S.; *newly-elected
- Pete Piranio, area director of Fitness Together in Connecticut and Minnesota, for the West. *newly-elected
“The franchisees and area directors on this council are an important voice for our system and we look forward to their input and the greater network that they represent,” said Kevin Betts, chief operating officer of Fitness Together.
As members of the Leadership Council, franchisees and area directors will attend periodic meetings with the Fitness Together management team to review company policy and initiatives, provide feedback from franchise owners in their regions and discuss matters of common interest to franchisees, area directors and the management team.
About Fitness Together Franchise Corp.:
Established in 1983 in response to the growing demand for personal fitness training, Fitness Together offers the latest in one-on-one personal training. Based in Highlands Ranch, Colo., Fitness Together is part of Fitness Together Holdings, Inc., one of the world's largest wellness organizations. Fitness Together began franchising in 1996 and has sold franchised locations throughout the United States, Costa Rica, Israel, Ireland, Canada and Brazil.
Fitness Together Franchise Corporation is actively selling franchises. If you are interested in changing your life and the lives of others, please visit http://fitnesstogether.com/ or call 877.663.0880 ext. 10 for more information about franchise opportunities.