Personal Trainer Jobs
Top-Rated Trainers Wanted
Certified Personal Trainer (W-4 employee, not subcontractor)
Flexible schedule to meet studio needs.
Promote, schedule, and conduct fitness assessments and training sessions with Fitness Together clients as assigned. Reports to Studio Manager or other designated supervisor.
CHARACTERISTICS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties/Essential functions may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Execute, interpret, and explain fitness assessments using the proprietary system developed by Fitness Together, including body composition, cardiovascular fitness, and muscular strength and endurance.
• Use fitness assessment results to discuss and set goals with clients
• Maintain all individual client records including all workouts and assessments
• Effectively schedule and process clients using online scheduling software
• Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude with patrons and coworkers at all times
• Attend all staff meetings
• Maintain current Personal Trainer, CPR and First Aid certifications
• Perform related duties as assigned
High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent.
License/Certification: Current and nationally recognized National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) personal training certification required.
American Red Cross certification in CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous personal trainer experience preferable, but not required.
• Performing fitness assessments
• Performing body composition measurements
• Developing and explaining exercise programs and prescriptions
• Risk and safety practices relative to fitness facility services
• Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
• Handling difficult situations involving conflict with clients
• Interpreting and applying policies in a consistent manner
• Developing exercise programs which are safe, inclusive and diverse
• Work independently and as part of team
• Mentor, train, and instruct clients
• Work with diverse populations and a variety of situations in an effective manner
• Be detail-oriented and highly organized
CONTACT US NOW!
Please fill out an application by downloading it under "featured downloads" on the home page of www.fitnesstogether.com/hudson and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can apply by clicking the "Apply Now" link below and sending us a complete resume along with your contact information. We will get back to you if we believe there is potentially a good fit.
This is not an offer of employment. Each Fitness Together® studio is independently owned and operated. Fitness Together Franchise, LLC (“FTF”) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Fitness Together® franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Fitness Together® studios. Fitness Together® and the Fitness Together + design are registered trademarks owned by FTF.