‘Together’ Never Sounded So Good
Jul 8, 2020
On June 22, after more than three months of longing to see our customers and fellow fitness enthusiasts, Fitness Together Ellicott City opened its doors in accordance with local, state, and national guidelines, and the assistance and support of our corporate partners.
While it was unfortunate we had to be apart for so long – the time-out seems to have yielded some unexpected benefits: our studio looks better, brighter, and more refreshed than ever before, and we can’t wait to share it with you once again.
Rest assured, the Fitness Together Ellicott City team – and the entire Fitness Together family – has been working overtime to update and enhance our already stellar safety standards and sanitization policies.
At the studio:
- Implementing deep cleaning procedures which include 15-minute sessions for suites and common areas between appointments.
- Using disinfectants that are verified to meet the EPA’s criteria for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggering appointments to minimize social contact.
For our team:
- Employee temperatures are screened prior to their shift to guarantee they are ready to serve you.
- Employees must wear masks when in our lobby, while assisting or engaging with clients, and in the break room.
- Employees have received additional training regarding all new protocols and safety standards.
- Trainers will strive to maintain a safe distance from the client, unless the client requires a spotter for heavy lifting.
- Trainers will sanitize their hands before greeting their next client.
For our customers:
- Temperature checks are conducted via a contactless thermometer prior to their session. (Clients with temperatures of 100.4 or above can reschedule with no late cancel fee or penalty.)
- Customers are asked to affirm that they are not sick and that they have not been around anyone who has been sick.
- Face masks are required based on state-specific orders. (In fact, we’re providing branded Fitness Together facemasks, free for clients!)
Over the last few months, Fitness Together Ellicott City has initiated state-of-the-art virtual 1:1 fitness training, delivering customized workouts to long-term customers, and reaching new audiences in the process. It has been an incredibly freeing and effective way to meet our clients where they are, and we will continue to offer this service to those who continue to social distance.
But many of our clients have also expressed interest in returning to the studio. We cannot wait to welcome you back. As always, our certified trainers are eager to assist you in any way they can. This is a new experience for everyone involved, but together we know we can lift spirits, while facing the future with a healthier outlook, and healthier bodies.
Call us today at 410-750-2228 to schedule your next session.