Personal Trainer Jobs
Full Time Fitness Expert/ Personal Trainer
Fitness Together Central Georgetown is looking for an exceptional Personal trainer to join our team of highly educated & motivated fitness experts.
Unlike traditional big box gyms and personal training studios, Fitness Together provides a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training and nutrition counseling.
Our team of Fitness Experts sole responsibility is to focus on the clients, their experience and their results. Our experts are not responsible for sales or booking their own schedules.
If you're a fitness pro with passion for empowering others to live a happier and healthier life but struggle to fit into big box health clubs, franchise gyms, or tired of working the long hours as an independent contractor, Fitness Together has an amazing opportunity for you to grow!
**Serious candidates are strongly encouraged to include a cover letter with your resume. This is your opportunity to distinguish yourself from high influx of applicants. Applicants without the minimum requirements, will not be considered for this position.**
For more information about Fitness Together Central Georgetown, please visit our website at: www.fitnesstogether.com/centralgeorgetown
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry; including work with special populations
- ACSM, NASM, OR ISSA Certifications preferred
- Must be available to work Mon-Thursday 1-9pm and Saturday 730am-4pm consistently
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and positive, upbeat energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Enjoys & excels in a team environment.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science, Exercise physiology, or related study is minimum requirement for consideration of employment
- Performing individual fitness assessments for clients every 6 weeks
- Thorough understanding of science based progressive training programs
- Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
- Thorough knowledge of injury prevention & post rehab recovery; disease prevention & management; special conditions & limitations; high performance athlete; as well as geriatric population-Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Successful completion of Fitness Together Certification (written & practical)
- Teamwork in maintaining the studios appearance and reputation
- Full time Salaried position
- Immediate eligibility for BCBS Health insurance company plan
- Immediate eligibility for Up to 3% company matching IRA
- ACSM Certification-- paid for by company
- PTontheNet and PTA Global--- paid for by company
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing CEC opportunities
- Eligibility for All inclusive team incentive vacation (annual bonus)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leadership positions
- Opportunity for ownership
- Incredible team work environment
Please do not call or stop by the office directly before submitting an application/resume. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application!
Job Type: Full-time