Personal Trainer Jobs
Personal Trainer | Fitness Together | Burlington, Ma
Fitness Together® Burlington is looking for exceptional Personal Trainers and fitness trainers to join our team of highly educated and motivated fitness professionals. We need people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those around them by taking a holistic, prescriptive approach that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and genuine care. Fitness Together® Personal Trainers take pride in their work by providing an exceptional client experience that leaves a lasting impact. They empower commitment by holding clients accountable to their goals and constantly go above and beyond to encourage progress over perfection.
- Personal Trainers make from $40,000 to $55,000 annually before bonus and incentives
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off
- Uniform reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives based on key performance indicators
- No direct sales or marketing
- Personal Trainers are employees, not independent contractors
- 401k w/ company match
- Additional benefits may apply
As a Fitness Together®Personal Trainer, you will...
- Design safe & effective fitness programs, accommodating the unique needs & goals of each FT client.
- Educate & empower clients with a clear understanding of their fitness program.
- *Bring a positive attitude and show regular appreciation to clients and team members every day.
- Create unique, memorable & personal experiences for clients that make FT customers clients for life
- Interact with clients and team members without judgment, and express empathy for those around you
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration to meet the needs of those around you
- Always maintain a space of cleanliness and ensure a safe and accident-free environment
- Represent yourself professionally through your appearance, language and behavior
- Express patience, determination, and genuine care to hold clients accountable to reaching their goals
- Constantly look for ways to improve your skills to grow as an expert in your field
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field preferred
- National Certification required (NASM, ACE, ACSM etc)
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Extensive understanding of injury prevention/management
- Experience & success working with special populations
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to each client’s individual needs
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach clients, in order to ensure continuous commitment
- A cover letter is required to be considered for the position
This is not an offer of employment. Each Fitness Together® studio is independently owned and operated. Fitness Together Franchise, LLC (“FTF”) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Fitness Together® franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Fitness Together® studios. Fitness Together® and the Fitness Together + design are registered trademarks owned by FTF.