Have you ever wished you could work with professional people in a fun, positive and professional environment? Do you want to use your passion for health and to help clients reach their health and fitness goals? Well, now you can. You can have a career with real opportunities for personal and professional growth with the leader in private personal training. Fitness Together Brecksville is looking for individuals who have a mission to be the best and be part of the best. Fitness Together personal trainers are responsible for providing results driven training for clients in one-on-one and small group settings. No selling required.
Personal Trainer Requirements:
- Nationally accredited certification required: ACE, ACSM, NSCA, ISSA, NPTI, NFPT
- CPR/AED certification
- Must have the emotional stamina to be "at your best" with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach 25-40 clients per week.
Personal Training Responsibilities:
- Create and demonstrate safe and effective exercise programs for clients using Fitness Together's proprietary training systems
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6-8 weeks
- Continually strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source for clients
- Train clients according to their fitness level and work around injuries and limitations.
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular training and goals outside of the studio.
- Effectively schedule and check-out clients using the online software
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Work as team for the betterment of the clients and studio
-Thorough understanding of science based progressive training programs
-Creating customized training programs for clients based on consistent assessment results
-Thorough knowledge of injury prevention and post rehab recovery; disease prevention and management; special conditions and limitations; high performance athlete; as well as geriatric population
-Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
-Teamwork in maintaining the studio's appearance and cleanliness
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time