Chicken breasts stuffed with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach rolled, breaded and baked in the oven. Easy to make, and the chicken comes out so juicy and delicious!
- 8 thin sliced boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato bruschetta
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato bruschetta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp spinach leaves and 2 to 3 slices red onion in the center. Roll and place seam side down on a work surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, dip into the lemon oil mixture, then into the crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Yield: 8 pieces, Serving Size: 1 rollatini
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 6
- Points +: 7
- Calories: 267
- Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 351mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 25g