November's Client of the Month- Dave Clayman!
Nov 11, 2016
1. How often do you workout at FT? 5 days or 6 workouts a week!
2. How often and for how long do you do cardio at FT and on your own? 45 min, 5 times per week– GO DAVE!
3. What does your daily nutrition look like? I eat 4 times a day, focusing on eating fruits, veggies, and lean protein. I allow one cheat day every 6 weeks.
4. What do you feel FT has helped you with the most? The encouragement to keep going when things got tough. My job can be extremely stressful, and my regimen has been pretty strict. This can lead to frustrating times, and I can always count on the trainer at FT to keep me going. The best part about FT is that we’re such a community of long term clients, and many of my fellow clients have been providing encouragement as well!
5. What has been your favorite experience at FT? I’ve been here for 11 years and could tell so many! I’ve been fortunate enough to become friends with many of the trainers. I guess my favorite is that Paula is willing to do anything to support a fitness goal. Her first marathon was a result of my idea to run the Disney marathon. This past fall, I announced I was going to run the Bonefrog Obstacle course, and Paula trained to do the course as well so I wouldn't have to do it alone– and I was able to cross the finish line!