March Client of the Month
Mar 1, 2018
A Q&A with Niri:
1. What was your reason for starting at Fitness Together?
“I joined FT to improve my strength & fitness for my hikes and kayaking; to improve myself physically.”
2. What has Fitness Together helped you with the most?
“My strength, confidence, posture, awareness of my nutrition (including reading labels).”
3. How do you think you have most improved since working with Fitness Together?
“My posture! My fitness—I kayak effortlessly now, and part of it is due to my improved posture, and also stronger muscles.”
4. How has FT helped you with your nutrition?
“Awareness of what I am eating; awareness to eat more.”
5. What do you like most about the staff and/or atmosphere?
“The friendly atmosphere; the cheerleading. I feel I’m working out with friends.
6. Do you have any funny or inspiring tales of
Fitness Together antics?
“No particular tale stands out, but just the friendliness & joy of the staff here. You all seem to enjoy what you do and that shows in how you show up for your clients.”
Thanks for the kind words, Niri. We love having you with us, and seeing that great smile every time you come in. Keep up the great work!!