Cauliflower, Kale & Sausage Bowl
Apr 5, 2018
1/2 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
2 tbsp Avocado Oil (divided)
3 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
8 oz Organic Chicken Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with half of the avocado oil, lay in a single layer on the baking sheet, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 30 minutes, or until golden brown, tossing halfway through.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, heat the remaining avocado oil in a small skillet over high heat. Add the kale and saute for 1 to 2 minutes until crispy. Sprinkle with sea salt to taste, and transfer to bowl.
- Add sausages to the skillet and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, turning frequently. While the sausages are cooking, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil and poach the eggs.
- To assemble, divide cauliflower and kale between bowls. Slice and add sausages, avocado, and top with an egg. Enjoy!