Position Title: Fitness Coach, Level 1
Established in 1996, the Fitness Together franchise system has led the industry in one-on-one personal training. There are over 250 Fitness Together studios and is in 6 countries. Each studio is independently owned and operated using FT’s proprietary systems, Nutrition Together, Cardio Together and Aspire 8 to provide clients a complete solution for reaching their health and wellness goals.
A Level 1 Fitness Coach should be responsible for providing results driven training for one-on one and small groups using the ASPIRE 8 and PACK Principles. Additionally, Level 1 Fitness Coaches should ensure the FT experience is fully executed for each and every client including reviewing clients’ Accountability Journals and Workout Journal.
- High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adept at adjusting to peoples moods and personalities
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
Schedule: Full Time or Part Time
Salary/Wages: Competitive wages, bonuses and continuing education stipend.
Location: Auburn, AL
Inquiries and applications:
Please send an email note of interest for application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include resume. Near graduating seniors and graduates are encouraged to apply. These are permanent full time and part time positions.