We are a small personal training studio looking for an experienced, highly-motivated personal trainer.
This person MUST:
- Absolutely love helping clients achieve their goals.
- Be able to connect with different types of people.
- Enjoy working in the morning.
- Work independently, while still be part of a team.
- We are looking with someone with some solid knowledge of fitness principles
- Candidates must hold current certification through an established certifying body (ACSM, NSCA, NASM, etc.)
- Proof of current CPR/AED certification will be required prior to start date.
- Certification through Precision Nutrition and/or Functional Movement Systems (FMS) is a plus, but not required.
- We need someone for weekday mornings, 6am – 11am, at minimum.
- Saturday coverage is required (starting at 8am) on a rotating basis.
- Additional hours may be available for highly qualified individuals.
To request a more complete job description or to apply: