Personal Trainer Jobs
One Client, One Trainer, One Goal
Join Fitness Together as a Personal Trainer and make a difference in people’s lives…
Annapolis premier personal training studio, Fitness Together, is seeking qualified and motivated Personal Trainers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High degree of motivation, detail orientation and energy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science or related study
- At least 1 Year experience in the Exercise/Personal Training industry
- ACE, AFAA, NSCA, ACSM, NSPA, NASM, NPTI Certifications preferred
Job Requirements include:
- Performing individual health assessments for clients
- Creating customized training programs for clients
- Implementing Nutrition Together protocols with clients to meet nutrition goals
- Motivating and educating clients to reach their individual goals
- Great work environment
- CEC paid for
- Opportunity for growth and advancement with Ownership or Management positions
- No Direct Sales – clients will be provided for you
Our clients look good in public because they train in private.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.fitnesstoger.com/annapolis or email your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call the office directly, as the phone line needs to be open to receive calls from potential clients. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and application.
This is not an offer of employment. Each Fitness Together® studio is independently owned and operated. Fitness Together Franchise, LLC (“FTF”) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Fitness Together® franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Fitness Together® studios. Fitness Together® and the Fitness Together + design are registered trademarks owned by FTF.