2 Piece Challenge
... your chance to rock that 2 piece this Summer!
Due to space and scheduling availability, our 8 Week 2 Piece Challenge is limited to the first 10 participants. If you'd like to participate and meet the requirements below, please fill out the form below.
- Positive attitude required.
- Looking to trade in the one piece for a two piece bathing suit AND/OR
- Want to add lean, toned, and firm muscle. Wearing a 2 piece is not required! (no excuses now guys!)
- Live in the area.
- Can dedicate 45-60 minutes, 3-4 times a week to exercise.
- Are willing to listen, apply and change your body (know-it-all's need not apply!)
- Don't mind getting your hands a little dirty...ummm I mean sweaty!
- And willing to work hard!
- Past challenge participants are not eligible (sorry ... gotta let others have a turn)
We will follow up with all applicants within 24 hours.
Choose your desired location and prepare for the Ultimate Body Transformation!
The 2 Piece Challenge was created to help our clients get ready for the warmer weather after months of surviving the cold of winter by throwing on layer upon layer of clothes. One of the most common thoughts shared by many people around this time of year is “Good grief, I have wear a bathing suit soon?! I am SO not ready for this!”
If the thought of heading to the beach or a pool party fills your heart with dread…don’t worry! You’re not the only one who feels this way! At Fitness Together, we are experts at helping people just like you look and feel better than they ever have before. The 2 Piece Challenge is 8 weeks long and has been highly effective at getting clients the results they want in a short period of time.
You will go through all the elements of training module, beginning with a Functional Movement Screening and a Fitness Assessment. From there we will utilize of Aspire 8 Training Program to create a workout that will be completely customized to your needs and goals. We will supplement your strength training routine with a customized Cardio Together program as well as a personalized Nutrition Together meal plan.
If you’re still not sure, fill out the form below and request a Free Health Consultation to learn more about how we have helped hundreds of people just like you.
For more information visit our websites:
FT Andover Website
FT North Andover Website