Personal Trainer Jobs
Please see below for the current employment needs (personal trainers, managers, fitness professionals) at this location.
A Fitness Coach should be responsible for providing results driven training for one-on-one and small groups using the ASPIRE 8 and PACK Principles. Additionally, Level 1 Fitness Coaches should ensure the FT experience is fully executed for each and every client including reviewing clients’ Accountability Journals and Workout Journal.
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Provide general guidance on nutrition as outlined in the Nutrition Together program
- Educate and coach clients on cardiovascular fitness goals outside of the studio using the Cardio Together Prescription
- Retain clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to current, past and future clients at all times
- Create and demonstrate a safe and effective exercise program for clients using the ASPIRE8 and PACK Principles
- Update and review client files; prepare for upcoming workouts and proactively schedule client re-assessments every 6 weeks
- Continuously strive for excellence in personal training. Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source to all clients.
- Train clients according to their ASPIRE 8 fitness level zone (i.e. Move, Active, Sport, Extreme) and coach to scale based on ability
- Maintain professional standards including punctuality, proper attire and the creation and maintenance of a friendly, safe and motivating training relationship.
- Review client progress with studio manager and/or lead trainer on a regular basis
- Properly complete training log and other worksheets as applicable
- Attend & participate in all staff and individual development meetings, including continuing education and training sessions
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Assist with local studio marketing efforts
Ensure studio is clean and maintained at all times; perform housekeeping duties
- High School Diploma; College degree in related field a plus
- One year of personal training and program design experience
- Prior experience coaching team sports or group fitness a plus
- Nationally recognized personal training certification (ACE, ACSM, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, ISSA)
- CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Adept at adjusting to peoples moods and personalities
- Must have the emotional stamina to be “at your best” with each client
- Ability to motivate and coach
Apply Now »