Fitness Together Names Leadership Council Members
Jan 13, 2010
HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. – January 13, 2010 – Fitness Together Franchise Corporation recently elected top franchisees and area directors from the personal fitness training network to serve on the company’s national Leadership Council. The council members will represent their peers across Fitness Together’s 363 studios to foster open communication with the Support Center.
Leadership Council members were selected by territory and include:
- (Chairperson) Benjie Moser, area director of Fitness Together in Massachusetts, representing the Northeast;
- (Vice Chairperson) Rick Coe, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Bethesda, MD, representing the Northeast;
- (Secretary) Jonathan Slain, area director of Fitness Together in Kentucky and Ohio and franchise owner of four Fitness Together studios in Summit, OH; Cuyahoga, OH; Solon, OH; and Rocky Hill, OH , representing the Central U.S.; *newly-elected
- Rick Anderson, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Matthews, NC, representing the Southeast;
- Randy Zarecki, franchise owner of Fitness Togethers in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, representing the Central U.S.;
- Debbie Peters, franchise owner of Fitness Together in Dana Point, CA, representing the West; *newly-elected
- Paul McKinnis, area director of Fitness Together in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Georgia and franchise owner of two studios in Scott Circle, D.C. and Central Georgetown D.C., representing the Southeast;
- Pete Piranio, area director of Fitness Together in Connecticut and Minnesota and franchise owner of four studios in Woodbury, MN; Brookfield, WI; Delafield, WI; and Wauwatosa, WI, representing the West. *newly-elected
“The franchisees and area directors on this council are an important voice for our system and we look forward to their input and the greater network that they represent,” said Kevin Betts, chief operating officer of Fitness Together.
As members of the Leadership Council, franchisees and area directors will attend periodic meetings with the Fitness Together management team to review company policy and initiatives, provide feedback from franchise owners in their regions and discuss matters of common interest to franchisees, area directors and the management team.
About Fitness Together Franchise Corp.:
Established in 1983 in response to the growing demand for personal fitness training, Fitness Together offers the latest in one-on-one personal training. Based in Highlands Ranch, Colo., Fitness Together is part of Fitness Together Holdings, Inc., one of the world's largest wellness organizations. Fitness Together began franchising in 1996 and has sold franchised locations throughout the United States, Costa Rica, Israel, Ireland, Canada and Brazil.
Fitness Together Franchise Corporation is actively selling franchises. If you are interested in changing your life and the lives of others, please visit http://corp.fitnesstogether.com/ or call 877.663.0880 ext. 10 for more information about franchise opportunities.